“The magic is inside you. There ain’t no crystal ball.”- Dolly Parton
So it’s finally here, a new year. We make resolutions and vows of commitments and change. This is the clean board, a new sheet of paper and the start of all possibilities. We celebrate the new and kiss away the old. So it’s time to shake it up and prove to ourselves that we can do whatever we set our minds to.
“What we see depends mainly on what we look for.”- Sir John Lubbock
So what is on your list for the New Year? Here is a sample of what I want to do in the upcoming year:
- Push my writing further.
- Submit my work to more magazines and contests.
- In regards to my writing, step over the rejections and believe in my work.
- Increase my running speed.
- Do another half-marathon.
- Discover more museums.
- Do more hikes.
- Travel to New Zealand.
- Continue to heal my broken heart.
- Never stop believing in myself.
- Submit my manuscript for publication.
- Take another glider flight or a bi-plane flight.
- Travel to Utah.
- Do a photography camp.
- Lay out a world map, close my eyes and wherever my finger lands, that’s where I will go.
- Understand the capabilities of my computer.
That is a sample of my 2013 plans. What are yours? Lets share and encourage one another throughout the year.